FERC on April 9 signed off on an agreement among Tres Amigas LLC, the Southwestern Public Service Co. and the Southwest Power Pool Inc. that will enable the Tres Amigas “superstation” to interconnect with Southwestern’s transmission system.
- ENGIE Purchases Northern Power Integrated 1MW Eos Aurora® Battery for Landmark Solar and Wind Project in Brazil
- Ormat Technologies Announces Closing of the Acquisition of Viridity Energy
- Western Interconnect Announces Open Season for Transmission Service Rights on the Western Interconnect Project
- Eos Finds a Partner in Siemens to Scale an Unusual Battery
- Viridity Energy’s Business to be Acquired by Ormat Technologies