The Clovis City Commission unanimously approved plugging in Tres Amigas, LLC, to a $1.655 billion industrial revenue bond —the third-highest in New Mexico history — Thursday night in what commissioners and other local officials called a major step forward for the city and the power industry as a whole.
- ENGIE Purchases Northern Power Integrated 1MW Eos Aurora® Battery for Landmark Solar and Wind Project in Brazil
- Ormat Technologies Announces Closing of the Acquisition of Viridity Energy
- Western Interconnect Announces Open Season for Transmission Service Rights on the Western Interconnect Project
- Eos Finds a Partner in Siemens to Scale an Unusual Battery
- Viridity Energy’s Business to be Acquired by Ormat Technologies